Thursday, January 13, 2011

::: Dream and Desire :::


Sometimes, people don't know what they want in their life. Same goes to me. Sounds pity, but it's happen. I don't really know or sure what I wanted in my life. My ambitions keep changed depending on the situation. Confused!.

I quite envy to the other of my siblings because of, they know what they want to be in their future. Even my younger brother know what he want in his life and he got his own plan to struggle on. But it's ok, better late than never. Thanks to him for giving me a great suggestion.

Every man is the architect of his own fortune. Life is what you make it. For me, since I can live my life happily, everything will be ok and going smooth. Emotion is the starting point. And for sure, elbow grease is the best polish. Hard work gives the best results. Fight for our dream..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment